The European Movement in Belgium, in partnership with the British Embassy in Brussels, Visit Brussels and the Union of European Federalists (UEF), is happy to invite you to a discussion on “The Future of Belgium-UK relations after Brexit” in the House of European History.
The panel debate will be introduced by a keynote speech by Alison Rose, UK Ambassador to the Kingdom of Belgium.
17:45 – 18:15
18:15 – 18:20
- Welcome words by the Director of the House of European History
18:20 – 18:30
- Welcome words by Olivier Hinnekens, Secretary-General of the European Movement in Belgium
18:30 – 18:45
- Keynote speech by Alison Rose, United Kingdom Ambassador to the Kingdom of Belgium
18:45 – 20:00
- Alison Rose, United Kingdom Ambassador to the Kingdom of Belgium
- Tom Vandenkendelaere, President of EMB, Member of the EP
- (TBC) Prof. Alexander Mattelaer, Director of the European Affairs at Egmont Institute
- Moderator: Martin Maréchal, President of JEF Belgium
Followed by questions from the audience
20:00 – 21:00
Networking event with drinks and nibbles
Registrations for this event are now open on the following link.